Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Payments group within TD Securities Technology Solutions is responsible for the delivery and support of technology solutions for the Payments team in TD Securities – Global Transaction Banking and Global Operations business units. The team focuses on projects related to Wire Payments, Trade Finance, Retail/FX and Reconciliations services. Current focus is on major initiatives to upgrade/replace our wire payments and trade finance platforms.
Full-stack engineer to design and develop enterprise application on NodeJS platform. Strong server-side (backend) experience is a must have since most upcoming work will be on the backend application server layer.
Candidate must have significant experience with an application server running on NodeJS (we use https://expressjs.com and code in Typescript).
Candidate is expected to have broad technical expertise and effective communication skills beyond programming ability to drive forward design and implementation of features.
- Senior developer with 8+ years of full-stack enterprise web application development.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge in a range of areas like authentication, authorization, session management, RDBMS, ORMs, security, and system integrations. Ability to analyze, design, develop, solve problems, and implement features in these areas.
- Ability to independently work with business users and other engineering teams, perform technical design, and implement features.
- Overall 8+ years server-side experience with 3+ years on NodeJS (more preferred).
- NodeJS experience must be in coding real-world server-side application features and does not mean using NodeJS as a build tool or utility for UI development.
- Express application server experience is strongly preferred. Alternative NodeJS application servers acceptable.
- 2+ years of Typescript or ability to learn Typescript fast and write code complying with best practices. Candidate will be coding in Typescript.
- Ability to code, deploy, and maintain automated unit tests for NodeJS backend and UI application.
- Familiarity with Single Page Application (SPA) UI development, integrating it with application servers and APIs. We use React for our UI layer.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.