About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Job Profile Summary
The FSG (Consumer Direct) Senior Manager, Lead Generation and Distribution, FSG Consumer Direct (US) leads all efforts around Store referrals, Digital strategies, Home Equity lead optimization and future opportunities with TD Ameritrade. The role manages a team of leaders who develop key strategies that support the FSG Loan Officers to meet production targets and gain market share in both the Home Equity and Mortgage business. Partners closely with Retail Leadership, Marketing and Product Management.
• Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
• Manages a team of employees who ensure we have appropriate staffing and lead volume to support our FSG Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs) to meet production targets and support key strategic partners (Stores, Digital, Marketing and others) with optimal service level.
• Partners closely with the Retail Channel (Stores) to provide optimal sales support for the current Mortgage and Home Equity referral model
• Partners closely with the Digital team to optimize Roostify efforts by developing industry leading strategies around Speed to Lead, Customer Contact and Realtor engagement leveraging the CRM platform. Also look to optimize the CTA (calls to action) on the current TD online to support growth within FSG
• Enhances and develops the Mortgage and Home Equity referral options across TD, AMCB
• Supports the Mortgage Servicing efforts to enhance LEI and deliver industry leading Customer experience and service to TD Customers. Enhances cross sell options while maintaining strong service levels
• Implements Customer retention programs for Mortgage and Home Equity
• Develops the Loan Officer Assistant model and strategies to support the FSG Loan Officers and transformation strategies
• Key to creating and implementing growth plans for FSG (Consumer Direct) as the business grows from $600M in production, to over $4B in the next 5 years
• Industry leading customer experience via LEI and VOC
• Delivers on improved performance across the FSG (Consumer Direct) channel
• Supports strong employee engagement and retention
• 4 year college degree or equivalent experienceMust be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• 7+ years of related Mortgage experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proven Lead Generation experience within Mortgage, Digital or Marketing
• Strong people leader who can navigate a matrixed organization
• Strong planning and organizational skills with perfect attention to detail, proven ability to manage multiple projects that are diverse in length and priority and utilize cross-functional teams within the company
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.