About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Job Profile Summary
The Senior Manager, Sales Strategy & Support, FSG-Consumer Direct leads, develops and executes marketing, sales and training strategies that support the FSG Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs) at TD Bank, AMCB. The role supports the strategy to build Mortgage and Home Equity experts who deliver an industry leading Customer experience for the TD Customer. Partners with Retail leadership, Marketing and Product Management, L&D, Mortgage leadership as well as the North American Contact Center leadership team.
• Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
• Manages a team of employees who build campaigns and training material that support the FSG MLO
• Manages a team of employees who ensure we deliver an industry leading customer experience, develops Key metrics and reporting in alignment with business growth objectives; develops and manages Sales Manager Operating model; develops and maintains scorecards for MLOs and Sales Managers
• Supports the Mortgage Servicing efforts to enhance LEI and deliver industry leading Customer experience and service to the TD, AMCB Customers
• Partners with Marketing to build deployment strategy for optimal market penetration and execution of marketing-based programs and materials. Examples include websites, marketing collateral, realtor and Customer contact strategies and all product enhancements
• Creates and updates all scripts used by Mortgage Loan Officers
• Supports customer retention strategies for Mortgage and Home Equity
• Supports the roll out of the Retail referral model
• Develops industry leading Customer engagement strategies for FSG (Consumer Direct MLO)
• Key to creating and implementing growth plans for FSG (Consumer Direct) as the business grows from $600M in production, to over $4B in the next 5 years
• Industry leading customer experience via LEI and VOC
• Support strong employee engagement and retention
• Deliver on improved performance across the FSG (Consumer Direct) channel
• 4 year college degree or equivalent experienceMust be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• 7+ years of related Mortgage experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proven Sales, Training and Coaching experience within Mortgage
• Strong people leader who can navigate a matrixed organization
• Strong planning and organizational skills with perfect attention to detail, proven ability to manage multiple projects that are diverse in length and priority and utilize cross-functional teams within the company
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.