Entry level Position in Private Wealth Management (Quebec City)
July 9, 2020
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice is a full-service brokerage ideal for investors who are looking for professional, custom-tailored wealth planning and investment solutions, while maintaining participation in the decision-making process regarding their financial affairs. We work one-on-one with clients to design and implement a comprehensive investment strategy, recommend customized investment solutions and provide on- going portfolio monitoring and performance reporting aimed at enhancing the client’s financial success over the long-term.
The Client Service Associate will provide quality, efficient and specialized administrative support on multiple and diverse assignments. This position will provide dedicated support to an Investment Advisor (IA) or team of IAs, and may also provide support to other branch staff.
The role will involve a fair degree of complexity and will include, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities
Client – Service & Administration:
Support IA(s) with book of business maintenance and development:
• Provide consistent and accurate administrative support to IA(s)
• Prepare all documentation and provide updates to IA(s) in preparation for client meetings
• Familiarity and adherence to compliance requirements as outlined in PIA’s policies and procedures. This includes all aspects of new and existing account documentation and marketing materials.
• Client service which includes sound operational execution based on knowledge of full service brokerage
• Deliver a legendary (gold standard) client experience
• Accept/create leads & ensure correct referral coding on TD Leads
• Submit marketing pieces for approval and compile client information packages; maintain marketing materials & mail outs via Marketing Express
Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma preferred
• Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook
• Licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) as an Investment Representative (IR) or Registered Representative (RR)
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficient use of firm software & MS Office Suite• Bilingual French/English spoken and written
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.