Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Information Security covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There’s room to grow in all of it.
We need someone to provide research, evaluation, assessment, operational, reporting and analytical support for cyber security incident handling programs and initiatives, along with working across the organization with key companion teams as part of TD’s Fusion Center strategy. Your ability to provide sound advice and guidance will prove instrumental as you grow in this role.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Consult with partners on Technology Controls and Information Security programs, incidents, and controls.
- Triage, handle, and contain information security incidents and events.
- Support and partner with information security investigations and forensics teams during active incidents.
- Articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank, risk mitigation and remediation plans, documentation of triage steps or engagement with key stakeholders on resolving overall Bank issues.
- Ensure technology, processes and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to security threats against TDBG’s business.
- Develop and enhance internal policies and procedures for related incident and event handling capabilities.
- Adhere to and advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to information security incident management activities.
- Provide executive level updates, written and verbally, on current and past cyber incidents. Explain complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Participate in Enterprise Cyber Security Incident Scenario analysis and exercises.
- Partner across teams for coordination of technical incident response, business and executive bridges and war rooms.
- Perform on-call duties for incident handling during off-hours as part of TD’s incident and event management process.
- Support TD’s Follow-the-Sun model for investigations and forensics across multiple regions globally.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- University Degree.
- CISSP or equivalent required.
- GCIH, or equivalent required.
- GCFA, or equivalent preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services sector preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Thought leadership with deep expertise and knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
- Specific experience related to handling information security incidents and events required.
- Understanding of digital forensics and malware analysis a plus.
- Understanding the connection points between information security, physical security, legal, and fraud operations to ensure holistic response to Enterprise-wide issues.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.