Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Do you have a natural ability for people management and a passion for providing an extraordinary customer experience? Can you mentor a team to champion a relationship of trust and confidence with customers and amongst each other? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are currently hiring for the position of Manager, Customer Experience I where you will build, guide and inspire a team to accomplish personal development objectives.
In this role, a typical day at work may look like:
- Mentor the team on resolving customer complaints and offering personalized advice while enabling the senior service team to act as a point of escalation in ensuring every interaction is legendary
- Handle daily branch administrative duties and support frontline staff to maintain professional space and environment in the branch in common areas in line with marketing and regulatory guidelines
- Liaise with partners to provide customers with the best banking solutions to their financial needs
- Maintain optimal employee scheduling to meet customer demands and compliance requirements; resolve and recommend improvements in daily operations to achieve operational excellence
- Build and lead a diverse team by using employee talent optimally and ensuring their performance management activities are undertaken and completed
- Keep the team updated about end-to-end processes, policies, procedures, TD’s Code of Conduct and Ethics, emerging issues, trends, and industry regulations to offer the best customer experience
- Help build an informative and fair work environment by sharing skills and knowledge, promoting open dialogue and motivating team
- Coach the team to ensure customer issues are handled in a timely way, appropriately and consistent with customer problem resolution guidelines
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.