Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
We are looking for someone to lead a team of Information Security experts as they respond to perform analysis on malware samples, partner with adversarial testing teams on process improvements, support the information security incident and event management teams, and work across the organization with key companion teams as part of TD’s Fusion Center strategy. Both your influence and exposure to executives and various groups enterprise-wide will allow you to expand your efforts to minimize overall technology risks to TD.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Consult with partners on Technology Controls and Information Security programs, incidents, and controls.
- Assign and oversee resources on information security digital forensics activities, lab environment management, and malware analysis.
- Support and partner with information security incident and event management teams during active incidents.
- Articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank, risk mitigation and remediation plans, documentation of triage steps or engagement with key stakeholders on resolving overall Bank issues.
- Ensure technology, processes and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to security threats against TDBG’s business.
- Ensure team follows internal policies and procedures, technology control standards and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Adhere to and advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to information security investigations practices.
- Provide executive level updates, written and verbally, on current and past forensic investigations and malware analysis. Explain complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Grow team expertise so it aligns with company demand and TD’s direction; assess team skills and capabilities and find ways to improve value delivered.
- Responsible for management of the overall team(s) providing both leadership and guidance.
- Set targets and objectives for the team.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management and overall team leadership for team members, regularly contribute to performance and development plans.
- Lead a diverse team across multiple regions to provide follow-the-sun capabilities for the information security investigations function.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- University Degree.
- CISSP or equivalent required.
- GCIH, GCFA, or equivalent required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with a minimum of 3 years direct management experience.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services sector preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Thought leadership with deep expertise and knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Experience leading, overseeing/managing a team or group(s) of information security specialists in tasks that are moderate to large in size, scope, risk and complexity.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
- Specific experience related to handling information security incidents and events or forensic investigations and malware analysis.
- Understanding the connection points between information security, physical security, legal, and fraud operations to ensure holistic response to Enterprise-wide issues.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.