Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
We are looking for someone to embrace a broad range of tasks associated with
developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges.
Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your
expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our business alongside a
team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology professionals.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development
conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to
- Accountable for customization & coding in the salesforce.com ecosystem
- Create and maintain quality code, ensure defect free programming consistent with standards; provide code maintenance and support during testing cycles and post-production deployment and participatein reviewing peer coding
- Participate in identifying and recommending development / testing solutions / tools in support of project / application objectives
- Complete unit and integration testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications
- Continuously enhance knowledge / expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies, emerging trends/developments and grow knowledge of the business, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines as assigned
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant
experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM & Mulesoft is an asset
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with at least one object oriented language (Java, Apex)
- Experience with Relational Databases & SQL
- Experience in web services (SOAP or REST)
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket and Devops processes
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an asset
- Experience in Agile Delivery environment
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve complex issues
- Guide/advise/support clients, partners and project teams, often working on multiple medium-to-large sized projects.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.