Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Our vision to be the Better Bank is grounded in our strategy that is both purpose-driven – to enrich the lives of our customers, colleagues and communities — and forward-focused – to shape the future of banking in the digital age. Amidst a rapidly changing landscape, we’re looking to accelerate our investment in emerging capabilities to allow us to adapt and respond more quickly to the needs of our customers, colleagues and communities, and continue to achieve our vision to Be the Better Bank.
By joining TD, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, work in a dynamic, innovative environment where teams are empowered, outcomes are inspiring and value is delivered, and make an impact on the future of banking in ways you’ve never imagined.
Want to make an impact on your career and others? Join us as we make strategic investments in our people.
Integral to the success of our business, Practice Leads play a critical role. Exceptional people leaders and subject matter experts in their domain, Practice Leads are responsible for continually developing the capabilities of their Practice members.
By joining the Agile Practice, you’ll not only have the opportunity to drive the continuous development and upskilling of its members, as your leadership will result in talent excellence and delivery success across the Enterprise.
An Agile expert, the Agile Coach provides broad and comprehensive knowledge in leading-edge theories and techniques for the Next Evolution of Work (NEW) and is responsible for offering expertise within and outside the organization.
The Agile Coach interprets internal and external obstacles and recommends best practices while helping scrum masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key objectives:
- A recognized Agile expert within and outside the organization with broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories or techniques in their field.
- Anticipate internal and external business challenges, helping the team find solutions through process, product, or service improvements.
- Provide guidance and oversight to multiple teams, growing capability across the organization.
- Resolve most unique and complex problems related to Agile practices that have broad impacts on the business.
- Observe and guide Agile teams throughout the organization and through all phases of the Agile lifecycle.
- Attend key ceremonies, reviews artifacts, and interviews practitioners to check practices against the standard Agile calibration framework.
- Identify potential steps to accelerate and reach the next level of capability.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders (e.g., IT, Business and Control functions and Agile project teams) as required regarding Agile best practices.
- Develop and support coaching plans for Agile teams.
- Perform training (e.g., towards IT& business leadership, or for Product Owners/Leads) for Agile teams, delivery leadership and executives.
- Be a thought leader in Agile theories and practices.
- Utilize a coaching- and training-focused mindset.
- Resolve complex problems; leverage broad perspectives to find innovative solutions.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.