About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Contact Center Representative (US) promotes strong and lasting Customer relationships in a Contact Center environment by providing quality Customer Service and Sales in an efficient and highly professional manner. This role achieves a high level of success by understanding Customer needs and identifying opportunities to grow the business.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0 Years of related experience
- Retail Customer service, banking, or contact center experience preferred
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Effective written communication skills preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience handling confidential information preferred
- Must be able to adhere to a set schedule which may include weekends and holidays
- Never: 0%; Occasional: 1-33%; Frequent: 34-66%; Continuous: 67-100%
- Domestic Travel – Occasional
- International Travel – Never
- Performing sedentary work – Continuous
- Performing multiple tasks – Continuous
- Operating standard office equipment – Continuous
- Responding quickly to sounds – Occasional
- Sitting – Continuous
- Standing – Occasional
- Walking – Occasional
- Moving safely in confined spaces – Occasional
- Lifting/Carrying (under 25 lbs.) – Occasional
- Lifting/Carrying (over 25 lbs.) – Never
- Squatting – Occasional
- Bending – Occasional
- Kneeling – Never
- Crawling – Never
- Climbing – Never
- Reaching overhead – Never
- Reaching forward – Occasional
- Pushing – Never
- Pulling – Never
- Twisting – Never
- Concentrating for long periods of time – Continuous
- Applying common sense to deal with problems involving standardized situations – Continuous
- Reading, writing and comprehending instructions – Continuous
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing – Continuous
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The listed or specified responsibilities & duties are considered essential functions for ADA purposes.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.