Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Business Systems Analysis covers a mandate that includes (but isn’t limited to) proposing technical systems to accomplish business requirements enterprise-wide. These experts build relationships with business partners and other groups of diverse subject matter experts and stakeholders (both internal and external) to:
- Plan + Elicit + Analyze + Document + Communicate +Manage system requirements;
- Assess client needs and recommend the right technology; and
- Offer operational and process-related analysis and support.
There’s room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide support and produce detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks. You will work in close partnership with our ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Commitment to applying advanced knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards, including design, development, testing and project management.
- Sound to advanced knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
- Ability to perform work on all aspects of the system analyst process from end-to-end (on projects of moderate to high complexity), under minimal supervision.
- Experience and comfort level acting as a reference for Business Systems Analyst roles.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.