Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Process Engineering and Optimization team is accountable for rethinking, designing and transforming processes and service excellence aligned to the Bank’s overall strategy. The team supports business as usual (BAU) portfolio and Next Evolution of Work (NEW) Homeowner Journey (HOJ) portfolio. Our professionals use Lean Six Sigma and Business Process engineering for process design to achieve optimal process design and process improvements in critical measures of performance, such as cost, quality, service and speed. We are committed for continuous process improvement to help leaders drive business growth by demonstrating various techniques to monitor performance and identify areas of waste and opportunities for improvement.
As the Process Improvement Specialist, you will be the Practice owner for Process Engineering and Optimization. You will plan, manage, execute and lead cross functional end-to-end development of processes for Homeowner Journey (HOJ) within Next Evolution of Work (NEW) framework.
You will lead process engineering throughout the lifecycle of projects in alignment with the HOJ and business needs and strategies. You’ll serve as a Process Engineering Practice owner and subject matter expert. In addition, you’ll be trusted to:
- Accountable for rethinking, designing and transforming processes aligned to the Homeowner Journey and Bank’s overall strategy.
- Participate in Next Evolution of Work (NEW) Homeowner Journey (HOJ) business sessions and support development and delivery of Themes, Features, Epics and Stories as the Practice owner
- Provide strategy, advice and oversight for all process engineering activities for a part of the Journey (Shopping, Buying 1, Buying 2, Service and Loyalty)
- Collaborate with your Process Improvement Specialist peers to ensure full HOJ End-to-End Journey is optimized
- Develop target state for process design and provide advice on alternatives and benefits of optimized flow
- Support all delivery activities as Process Engineering Practice owner
- Participate fully as a member of the HOJ NEW team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Leverage analytics and process modeling to solve moderate to complex process problems, as well as make process improvements
- Assist Senior Manager in designing and optimizing governance model and framework for Process Engineering as Practice under HOJ/NEW umbrella
- Provide thought leadership and industry knowledge for Process Engineering Practice and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.