Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Experience Strategy and Design.
At TD, we pride ourselves on creating industry-leading experiences used by millions of people on a regular basis. User Experience Designers play a critical role in crafting digital, secure, transactional experiences that help our clients build a better financial future. They design with usability and accessibility in mind, and ensure information is well-structured and organized in a way that is easy to consume. A deep understanding of our customers and their needs is foundational to our design practice.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer eager to make an impact and solve meaningful problems. You’ll get a chance to work with a team of user experience professionals from diverse backgrounds. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across both web-based responsive and native or hybrid mobile app experiences.
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players who have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We encourage hybrid UX/UI talent with multidisciplinary expertise.
As a Senior UX Designer, you’re a true expert in your field and a strong advocate for the customer. You’re formally trained in design and are passionate about building financial products with a customer-centric and strategic mindset. You take pride in your work and obsess over details, insisting on iterating until you’ve gotten it right. You see feedback as a good thing and are open to collaborating with people from diverse business and design backgrounds. You’re a natural storyteller who is at ease presenting and discussing your work with clients and stakeholders to lead to the very best customer experience.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining a team of top design talent creating industry-leading experiences across all customer touchpoints, then we want to hear from you.
- Transform complex problems and requirements into elegant customer experiences
- Create sketches, user flows, site mapping, wireframes, prototypes, scenarios and UX specifications
- Create high-fidelity design concepts and prototypes to share with stakeholders and test with users
- Work closely with the business, marketing, and development teams to align on UX strategies
- Advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle with the use of design thinking practices
- Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices, and trends
- Participate in observational studies, usability testing, and other customer research
- Collaborate with the design research team to plan and execute qualitative and quantitative studies
- Effectively communicate and present conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationales
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.