Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
If you love data and have a good analytical mind this position represents an exciting challenge for you! You will thrive in a dynamic team whose mandate is to deploy and implement Business Intelligence projects for TD Insurance. You will be asked to produce the requirements related to reports and/or change requests, using company data. These elements will allow you to work with a team of dynamic professionals who understand and define different business needs in line with strategic initiatives within TD Insurance. Finally, this position offers excellent career opportunities within the TD Bank Group.
What you will be doing in this role:
The incumbent is responsible for initiating and managing Large and Medium-sized business change requests and ensuring they are successfully conducted in line with the company’s priorities.
- Document Business Intelligence requirements for our Business partners;
- Document business rules and validate data mappings;
- Perform impact analysis.
- Communicate business needs to the teams responsible to define the business rules and development, so that they can design and propose solutions.
- Support related teams in the investigation and design of business solutions;
- Collaborate in the selection of the best solutions;
- Present and validate with the business partners the alternative(s) of proposed solution(s).
- Must be able to understand different operational systems: systems functioning (engineering concept), what they contain (understanding available data, investigating data, etc …).
- Must show strong adaptability to discuss with different stakeholders in terms of expertise, training and hierarchy.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.