Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Release Train Engineer facilitates release processes, coordination, and execution across a number of agile teams within his/her Product Group and Product Family. Escalates impediments, manages risk, helps ensure value delivery, and helps drive relentless improvement. Participates in transformation, coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in the new processes and mindsets required to achieve agility.
Depth & Scope:
- Key Subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in coordinating, leading and coaching multiple agile teams
- Assists with coordinating the ceremonies, backlogs releases of various agile teams to successfully release in a Program Increment a part of the release
- Works with pods within his/her Product Group / Product Family to limit W.I.P. and drive continuous improvement using servant leadership
- Ensures there is alignment between the Program Increment’s business outcomes design and delivery
- Addresses difficult obstacles within their release thinking critically to resolve impediments, be it architectural, leadership or logistics.
- Supports an environment where team freely escalates challenges; facilitates change through positive reinforcement of successes
- Experienced Scrum Master/Project Manager/Coach capable of supporting growing number of teams (3-4 agile teams)
- Requires full understanding of the processes, procedures and systems
- Helps resolve complex problems and is able to identify viable and often innovative options
- Begins to influence outside of immediate work and/or Agile team
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve efficiency of own and other teams
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.