Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Do you enjoy making a real difference in peoples’ lives by helping them build their savings and realize their dreams? Do you thrive in managing and growing customers’ portfolios by providing dedicated relationship management, financial support, and exceptional customer experience? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you. As Senior Financial Advisor, you will build, deepen and maintain positive customer relationships by asking thoughtful financial questions to help customers meet present needs and future goals.
In this role, you would be responsible to:
- Offer complex financial advice to customers on a diverse range of investment, credit and other solutions in order for them to meet their personal and business financial needs
- Attract customers through prospecting and supervise the advice team to achieve business goals growth
- Build and improve customer financial confidence by answering their queries appropriately while having good judgement and discretion in confidential matters
- Discuss portfolio updates and suggest personalized opportunities to customers and partners while representing TD in the community
- Assist in maintaining professional space in common and advisory areas
- Ensure completed documents, transactions and business processes and procedures are consistent with relevant regulations
- Stay updated about emerging issues and industry code of conduct to mentor team as team leader on banking solutions and processes for resolving customer issues and escalating matters where required
- Achieve and improve service level agreements of the team by identifying operational improvement opportunities and providing appropriate recommendations
- Help build a fair and positive work environment where the team can openly report challenges and exchange ideas, knowledge and skills to achieve common goals
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.