Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, our reputation as a global banking leader comes from the trust and loyalty we earn from serving our more than 11 million customers nationally. As a trusted Investment Specialist, we’ll ensure you always have the opportunity to reach your potential and uphold this trust. Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in financial advice & business development with one of the strongest financial institutions in Canada?
TD is growing their Investment Specialist
team and seeking proven sales professionals with financial advice experience to join our dynamic team!
- Do you thrive in providing customers with professional financial guidance and advice?
- Are you known for your strong capabilities to develop customer relationships?
- Are you proactive and passionate about developing your customer base?
- Do you have a proven sales track record?
The Investment Specialist position offers a unique opportunity for you to achieve your professional goals while being flexible to meet customers at their preferred times.
- The Investment Specialist impact is in delivering an extraordinary client experience – by fostering a relationship of advice, trust, and confidence with existing TD clients.
- The primary goal will be to consolidate assets held outside of TD through key prospecting activities leveraging lead generation, phone outreach and customer referrals
- Employ excellence in business development practices, with emphasis on pipeline success.
- Create personalized client investment strategies, leveraging internal tools that will support your investment recommendations, and engage in opening new investing accounts, and initiate transfers of assets from other financial institutions.
- As a natural relationship builder, you will identify referral opportunities to other TD lines of business, including Retail and Wealth partners.
This position sets you up for success by offering:
- Comprehensive training is provided to set you up for success and ensure you smoothly integrate within TD’s employee focused corporate culture and your new team.
- A competitive commission package which rewards you for supporting more customers while also providing comprehensive benefits
- Exceptional training and activity management programs to support your efforts.
- The ability for business development using TD’s #1 rated brand in Canada
- The opportunity to develop your career within a successful and thriving multi-national corporation.
Multiple opportunities available – final branch pairing to be determined at a later date.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.