Client Services Representative – TD Asset Management
May 8, 2023
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
In attaining this client commitment, TDAM has built one of Canada’s largest and most respected investment management and research teams with more than 220 Portfolio Managers, Associate Portfolio Managers, Traders and Analysts.
With assets over $100 Billion, TD Mutual Funds is the third largest fund company in Canada. TD Asset Management (TDAM) Advisor Distribution offers a range of mutual funds and managed portfolios through a national sales and service team of over 100 people. The sales team is responsible for selling TD Mutual Funds through external advisors (Brokers and Planners), Financial Planners and Insurance Agents contributing to TDMF assets.
- Maintain a consistent and superior client experience
- Respond to and service inbound calls and emails initiated by our clients to achieve mutually satisfactory solution while complying with policies, practices, and procedures
- Initiate outbound calls to advisors that require clarification when requests are not in good order
- Investigate, research, and resolve account issues with thorough follow-up as the situation requires
- Identify opportunities for the sales team through client referrals and sentiment
- Continuously promote methods to improve quality service delivery
- Contribute to qualitative & quantitative measurements of success
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial market knowledge
- Consistent adherence to established audit and compliance guidelines
- Expert knowledge of mutual funds
- CSC/IFIC Canadian Investment Funds Course
- Minimum 1 – 2 years client service and/or industry related experience preferred
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and other Windows based PC applications
- Post-secondary education required, University degree considered an asset
- Mutual Funds experience preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable in a multi-task environment, managing multiple competing priorities
- Superior listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates confidence in decision making ability
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Willing to participate in and contribute to coaching and team activities
- Bilingual FR/Eng language skills is an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.