Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
As a student in the TD Co-op program, you will have the opportunity to join different development workshops, seminars and lunch and learns. We will provide you the necessary tools, resources and guidance to achieve both business and personal goals.
As a Corporate Finance Co-op, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering financial strategy and risk management support across the entire enterprise. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work within one of our exciting finance areas:
- Chief Accountants
- Business Segment Finance (TD Wealth, TD Securities, TD Canada Trust, TD Insurance)
- Corporate Segment Finance (IT, Corporate Shared Services, Marketing, etc.)
- Management Reporting Operations and Control
- Financial & Regulatory Reporting
Applying accounting and finance principles to prepare analysis, forecasts and business cases in support of business initiatives and in-depth research projects
- Participate in project work and in monthly/quarterly reporting processes
- Define opportunities for continued enhancements to business processes and make recommendations
- Act as subject matter expert and provide advice and recommendations to support interactions with internal and external partners
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures are operating effectively and appropriate governance and controls are adhered to
- Work with senior leaders, gaining valuable experience while developing leadership skills
This is a generic job description and, if selected for interview, you will be provided with the specific description for the team you were selected for and the job details/requirements.
Opportunities exist in Toronto, ON and Laval, QC.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.