Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
TD Canada Trust is TD’s customer-focused personal and small business banking business. Serving more than 11 million customers nationally, TD Canada Trust provides a full range of financial products and services through its branch banking network, telephone, internet banking, and ‘TD Green Machine’ automated banking machines.
As a Telephone Banking Specialist, you will be responsible to deliver primary front-line assistance to customer and branch inquiries over the telephone. You will take ownership of customer inquiries and work with Banking partners to deliver the right solution for every customer.
- Respond to various types of inbound Customer Service inquiries while delivering a consistent Brand Experience.
- Identify individual customer’s insurance and/or protection needs,
- Retain the business of existing customers by building loyalty and satisfaction through feature/benefit discussions, and increasing customer awareness of other services that we offer in an effective manner
- Facilitate a simple, fast and easy customer experience in a professional manner using tact, diplomacy and patience.
- Continuously promote and demonstrate a high level of personal commitment to exceeding customer and departmental expectations with every interaction.
- Meet professional personal development objectives by utilizing role specific learning maps
- Be proactively engaged in identifying and recommending opportunities and solutions for process improvement.
- Working in a Contact Centre environment you will be accountable to meet quality, service, and productivity targets.
You are supported by a Team Manager and Resource officers to help you achieve your results.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.