Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Digital Channel is one of our key distribution channels. The Digital Channel has a global mandate and an enterprise-wide strategy for digital across TDBG. The aim of the channel is to deliver an exceptional, seamless and effortless experience for customers and clients who manage their finances online. The Digital Channel is accountable for the digital strategy, customer experience and distribution of products and services across businesses.
Reporting to the AVP, Digital Content Platforms, the Sr. Manager, Public Site (TD Insurance), will be accountable for developing and implementing strategies to ensure TD’s online offerings remain industry leading and to seamlessly guide, proactively engage our customers online with the most relevant and unique experiences.
Accountabilities will include but will not be limited to.
- Define and own the creation of public sites and develop a roadmap that delivers legendary customer experiences
- Maximize value of online capabilities to reach, educate, and advise customers to increase online engagement, attract new customers and deepen relationship
- Work with peers within the Digital Channel, Technology, Marketing and Line of Business teams to leverage capabilities including; Mobile, Search, Natural Language Help, Chat, calculators, design and other tools to drive sales
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Line of Business partners to understand customer and prospect needs / behaviours, brand direction, product strategies and enterprise strategy; ensure public site experiences can support the achievement of objectives for digital channel, marketing and line of business.
- Identify and lead ongoing efforts with cross-functional teams to continuously optimize the site for on-going incremental improvement in experience, performance, sales and service adoption.
- Represent the Digital Channel on key projects and initiatives as business owner; aligning the teams to the vision, providing digital expertise and identifying opportunities to deliver digital enterprise-wide capability
- Collaborate with partners, including Risk, ARFM, GAML, Compliance and TRIMIS, to identify risk issues related to the public sites and create mitigation plans
- Ensure digital capabilities are developed with a cross-channel approach to enable customers to seamlessly transition between channels
- Monitor industry trends and the competitive landscape (market entrants, competitors, product or service offerings, technology developments etc.) to ensure public sites are continuing to evolve toward best-in-class and competitive advantage, providing thought-leadership to ensure TD’s online offering remains industry-leading
- Partner with Digital planning team to balance priorities across business units and manage public site budgets, funding requirements, and timelines to ensure milestones and deliverables are achieved on schedule
- Provide coaching and mentoring to create a supportive performance driven culture across the entire organization
Job requirements and relevant experience should include, but are not limited to:
- Product management experience: Creating product distribution strategy, setting business targets, assessing performance against targets and identifying market and competitive opportunities to continuously grow the business
- Business acumen: strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and problem solving skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven understanding of insurance product offering(s)
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills, with ability to collaborate among multiple stakeholders and make decisions based on inputs
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing. re-evaluation of priorities
- Proven people management skills, with a strong ability to effectively lead diverse teams and build bench strength, through the use of training, coaching and focus on people development
- Detailed business knowledge of public site technology and tools
- Superior impact and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to lead large scale enterprise wide initiatives
- Skillful communication, negotiation, and partnering skills with an ability to remain resilient under pressure
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience managing P&L and developing business cases
- Digital marketing experience with strong technical and design acumen
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree would be an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.