Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice is looking for a professional and highly personable associate with industry experience to join their growing team.
The candidate that will thrive in this role will have exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, the ability to juggle competing priorities, and be a strong team player. They will have a positive attitude and find satisfaction in being an integral part of a successful and progressive wealth management practice.
- Provide administrative support, including:
- Account opening and documentation
- Ongoing account maintenance
- Client reporting and tax packages
- Financial Planning data entry
- Handle client inquiries and process requests
Other Skills & Attributes:
- Responsible, reliable and accountable
- A team player
- Able to work independently
- Able to handle large volumes of work and juggle priorities
- Excellent phone and communication skills
Experience & Education:
- Industry experience is highly preferred
- Licensing is preferred, but can be taken upon employment
- Post-secondary education is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, including a rewarding bonus structure
- Flexible hours
- Rewarding incentives and participation in TD profit sharing
- Health and wellness benefits
- Strong mentoring opportunities
- Various training courses and ongoing professional development
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.