About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Business Shared Services Technology plans, delivers and operates leading technologies to the Contact Centre organizations across all lines of business at TD, in Canada and in the US. As TD is planning the design and deployment of the next wave of technologies advances in this field, the organisation is looking for outstanding professionals to join the new program team that will lead this technology and business transformation. With access to leading tools and technologies, this role will contribute to the construction of the next generation contact centre platform in the industry.
This role has a wide reach across our colleague communities. You will be working within a high-profile initiative, taking care of a range of technologies and specialists, solution architects, voice and data engineers, and omni-channel application specialists from the bank and our partners.
Responsible for piloting the delivery of the next generation of OMNI channel workforce management and analytics (inbound and outbound voice, callback and digital interactions) solutions to the business. The next generation of routing technologies will demonstrate the latest capabilities available in the marketplace from skills-based routing, omni-channel routing, digital conversation management and machine learning based analytics for the wide range of interaction modes (from speech to digital). This will allow for optimized contact center operations and enable legendary customer experience.
This role is part of the program technology stream leadership, and encompasses the planning, building, delivery and steady state operations enabling and reports to the program technology executive.
Lead and drive the planning and delivery of functions and services to TD Shared Services platform which operates across all market segments.
• End to end technical leadership of the chat and digital conversation solution component from planning design and delivery into steady state operations
• Working towards the committed objectives, from a timeline, budget and quality aspects of the program
• Leading multiple development teams, including architect, solutions designer, user experience specialist, configurators and developers
• Delivering expertise and strategic counsel to leadership teams
As part of the role you will be:
• Engaging executive partners appropriately to review program progress acquire input, validation and approval of key decisions
• Engaging with line of business and technology project teams on related project results
• Facilitating key strategic discussions and providing thought leadership to executive audience (output may include strategic roadmap and/or deliverables/ frameworks/ short to long term goals etc.)
• Providing coaching, mentorship and guidance to practitioners, get along with business to refine requirements and grooming stages, handle expectations with business and IT executives within area of expertise
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Between 7 to 10 of Years of experience in Contact Centre (voice, inbound and outbound, chat, email, SMS) solution design and implementation, at least 5 of them in a technical delivery leadership role
• Experience in delivery of cloud-based applications
• Engineering or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Experience in implementing contact centre management tools such as forecasting, scheduling, real time adherence and reporting with various contact centre technologies (NICE, Verint or Genesys)
• Data management and analytics technologies including speech analytics processes and dashboarding practices is an asset
Key Leadership behaviors:
• Eye for business
• Inspiring Technology leader
• Services industry orientation
• Employee experience championship
• Technically strong with foundation across multiple application domains and development methodologies with a deeper expertise in implementing solutions in multi-faceted environments at scale
• Constant record in delivering on commitments
• Experienced in people management as well as talent and leadership development
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.