Enterprise Data & Analytics
Additional Locations: Falmouth, ME Mount Laurel, NJ Charlotte, NC Greenville, SC
January 6, 2022
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Business Intelligence Specialist manages a diverse portfolio of business activities/ reporting. As the top specialist, this role is responsible to provide the design/ development of complex presentations, reports, dashboards and scorecards to support business needs; ensures alignment of metrics across the organization. Acts a technical working lead/ resource to others. Works closely with senior leadership on significant projects.
• Works autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized BI & Reporting function and may provide work direction to others
• Provides seasoned specialized knowledge, advice, and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members
• Expert knowledge of reporting and BI platforms, tools and techniques used within enterprise and within broader industry and ability to effectively leverage it to support broad range of reporting and BI functions
• Expert at utilizing data sources across the organization with ability to integrate data across multiple platforms
• Expert at utilizing data visualization techniques / tools across the organization to support multiple businesses
• Manages communication at senior and executive level
• Works effectively across multiple business units with numerous stakeholders to deliver reporting and BI solutions
• Scope of role may have enterprise impact
• Generally focus on broad range of complex issues that may span from medium – long term issues (e.g. 6-12 months)
• Undertakes and completes a variety of complex projects and initiatives requiring specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes within own area of expertise
• Oversees and/or independently performs tasks from end to end
• Scope of role may have business segment and /or enterprise impact
• Undergraduate degree or specialization in one of the fields below
• 7 + years of relevant experience from an info management, computer science, programming specific or financial background or Graduate Degree and 5+ years relevant experience
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in Tableau, SQL, and SAS or Python
• Team lead experience is a plus.
• Expert knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and reports
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.