About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
Sells merchant credit card processing products and services to prospects in via telephone channel.
• Responds to referrals generated from the Retail Banking Network, Small Business and/or Outside Sales Reps
• Sell Merchant card payment processing solutions to Small Business Customers
• Negotiates pricing which is agreeable to prospective merchants and which contributes to the profitability of the department.
• Communicates pricing proposal to all prospects.
• Coordinate scheduling of Merchant installations and training for merchant accounts including those for more complex systems with Inside Sales Support and/or the Product Group.
• Participate in some aspects of training for Inside Sales Support Specialists as needed.
• May be assigned multiple territories representing a diverse geography within company footprint.
• May lead activities of the unit, assigning, prioritizing, and monitoring work or to be a high producing individual contributor selling to a greater sales goal.
• Document all sales and service activity in SalesForce and prepare other sales related reports as required.
• Work to sell all necessary hardware and software to potential and existing merchants.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• 1-3 Years of related experience
• Knowledge of merchant services industry, products and services including processor platforms and equipment and software applications used in payment processing preferred
• Sales ability, including persuasive phone skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Detail oriented and ability to work well under time constraints
• Microsoft Office/Computer Skills
• Prior merchant services industry experience preferred
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.