About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
This territory is growing therefore we are adding an additional DRM to the Phoenix, AZ market
The Dealer Financial Sales Officer develops, cultivates and maintains new and existing business relationships in their respective market. The Dealer Financial Sales Officer retains indirect business, meets with prospects and existing Customers and expands existing relationships between the consumer lending division and dealers throughout a specified region. The job also increases retail finance business.
• Develops new business and maintains established relationships with auto dealers in a large territory
• Makes credit decisions consistent with the Indirect auto credit guidelines..
• Assists with existing account relationship management, in coordination with other internal personnel. Meets Customers to discuss consumer lending products, creates strategies and plans and advises dealers regarding their consumer loan lending needs.
• Creates and delivers sales presentations, including presentations to larger audiences and organizations, which summarize prospect’s consumer lending situation and how consumer lending products and services would meet their needs.
• Meets with prospects to achieve annual sales and cross-referral goals; qualifies prospects, determines their consumer lending needs, formulates account strategies, coordinates with necessary personnel and presents solutions.
• Communicates credit decisions to prospects and Customers. Negotiates specific terms and conditions within parameters defined by credit decisions.
• Visits Customers on a regular basis to ensure service levels are maintained, reviews inventories and assesses overall business situations. Answers Customer questions and resolves Customer problems.
• Recommends additional products and services as appropriate, solves problems and ensures ongoing Customer satisfaction. Monitors status of current accounts to ensure conformity with terms; ensures necessary documentation is completed and forwarded for processing; coordinates with operations and processing areas to ensure payments are collected and recorded. Coordinates process to approve extensions, renewals and changes.
• Monitors dealer performance through daily reports and recommends actions as appropriate.
• Leads activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
• Provides training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff.
• Participates in the development of unit operating policies and procedures by communicating new or unique situations and solutions developed.
• Develops and retains indirect business according to Company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Coordinates with department management and credit area and contributes and provides input to group loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years related experience required
• Extensive knowledge of various dealer finance and indirect consumer lending products and services and credit decisions.
• Proven sales track record, including history of successfully attracting new Customers.
• Account management skills, including ability to build strong and lasting business relationships.
• Refined negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams to contribute to sound lending decisions.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent PC skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.