About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Retail Card Services Merchant Trainer is accountable for developing training content and delivering training to the employees of the merchants on the TD Banks private label credit card program to ensure they have a complete understanding of the program benefits, application and sales processing, financing and regulatory/compliance requirements. They are responsible for ensuring all training needs are fulfilled and rolled out within specified timeframes due to regulatory and compliance needs.
• Coordinates the creation of training materials to develop the of best in class training offerings for Retail Card Services’ merchant programs that train all level of employees from store associates to senior level employeesMust be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Presents training presentations to cover all pertinent materials to each specific Merchants private label credit card. Training covers all relevant aspects of the Private Label Card program including topics such as Regulatory and Compliance requirements, program benefits, application and sales processing, financing promotions, and TD Bank
• Leads all training activities for new merchant/dealer launches and new store openings
• Tracks all training activities through Go to Webinar, HD Conferencing reporting. Video training, LMS training or in store training. Provides detailed summary of merchants/dealers employees that were trained.
• Coordinates the development of customized RCS training videos for their merchant and dealer programs
• Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the L & D Designer/LMS Administrator’s creation of all visuals, animations, scripting and recording for all video trainings to ensure the designated Merchants’ needs are being met
• Liaises with RCS Account Executives, Marketing, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Legal, and Operations teams on development of all training presentations and materials to ensure all information presented to merchant or dealer partners is up to date, current, and meets all regulatory and business standards
• Visits merchant store locations (min 30% of time) to assess training needs and educate stores on the financing program. Captures questions and concerns from the merchants sales staff, researches answers internally and coordinates the updates to the training content to address any issues.
• Identifies training gaps and remediates accordingly
• Ensures new employee training process is in effect and being used by all their merchant programs
• Conducts follow up communications to locations trained ensuring materials presented during training are being followed, in addition to answering any questions
• Partners with the RCS Account Executive to attend and/or present trainings at various merchant partners’ district, regional, or national meetings
• Is a subject matter expert on current best practice industry training being utilized to enhance RCS training programs
• Stays up to date on all regulatory trends and changes, so these can be incorporated into training.
• Partners with New Store and AE team on training of all new dealers added across RCS dealer umbrella programs.
• 4 Year Degree or equivalent
• 2+ years related experience preferred
• Credit card experience preferred
• Retail/Merchant experience preferred
• Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Flexibility to adapt and manage within a dynamic business environment
• Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Advanced PowerPoint skills a must
• 30% Travel is required
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.