TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
TD Securities (TDS) provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government, and institutional clients who choose us for our knowledge, innovation, and experience in the following key areas of finance: Investment and Corporate Banking, Capital Markets, Interest Rate, Currency and Derivative Products. TD Securities works with clients around the world, and our services include the underwriting and distribution of new debt and equity issues, providing advice on strategic acquisitions and divestitures, and executing daily trading and investment needs.
The front office sales group offers Foreign Exchange, Investment and Precious Metals products sold through the Retail, Business Banking and Wealth channels of TDBG in Canada and US. The Product Management team is a key part of Global Foreign Exchange and is focused on delivering products and services to TD Canada Trust, Commercial Banking and Wealth as well as external clients. The team’s mandate is to increase profitability, product development & risk management, marketing, business management and reporting/metrics.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic work environment while performing their job function at a high level and managing their time and priorities effectively.
• Work with the VP, Marketing and Customer Strategy in Canada to execute North American marketing plans/customer strategies and/or special projects and effectively measure and monitor return on investment (in partnership with the TDS Product Management and TD Corporate Marketing teams).
• Lead and develop the US marketing strategy to promote consumer awareness of TD Foreign Exchange products, utilizing a mix of traditional and digital marketing tactics (in partnership with Product Managers, FX Analysts, and Business Partners).
• Support FX Sales and Business Development team by creating marketing collateral and assisting with the development of regional presentations.
• Craft external and internal marketing communications for both consumers and employees; maintain internet and intranet product page content.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and business partners to understand and influence cross-sell strategies and training programs and evaluate effectiveness to ensure stated goals are achieved (in partnership with TDS and TD Bank Group, including Canada and U.S. Corporate Marketing and business partners).
• Effectively participate on cross-functional teams and act as a business expert consulting and providing advice/guidance on marketing initiatives.
• Optimize project and program activities, providing recommendations and ensuring alignment with the marketing strategy, project timeline and budget.
• Ensure a high level of service by setting clear standards and communicating status and results regularly with business stakeholders and senior management.
• Stay abreast of industry changes and marketing trends/tools to maximize business opportunities.
• Proven track record in the field of Marketing (Product Communication an asset)
• Deep knowledge of marketing, brand and customer engagement strategies with a demonstrated ability to apply them
• Proven track record of innovative thinking and delivering in the field of marketing and customer strategy
• Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver actionable recommendations from analysis
• History of making an impact, developing and executing on strategies and delivering superior results in both the short and long term
• Ability to effectively work as a member of a cross-functional team, including partnering with multiple stakeholders and to influencing/aligning with key partners
• Team player with excellent consensus building skills; possesses a high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with others and to build and maintain relationships in a matrix reporting environment
• Ability to proactively resolve problems and manage conflict/negotiate positively
• Strong verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Minimum requirement of 2-3 years of marketing experience
• Minimum requirement of a 4 year degree (preferably in programs related to Marketing, e-Commerce, Economics, Finance, & Business) and/or equivalent work experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.